Question
Posted by: mr. curious | 2005/12/03

safe day to have intercourse

may i ask to those expert out there plss give some advice to me on What day is the safest to have intercourse to my girlfriend? plssss......thnxxx

It's not really about the safest day, sperm is know to linger - longer for a while and can stay alive for up to 4 days, with reports from a UK study as long as 7 days. So there is NO real safe day, as we have no idea how long the sperm can survive.

Do not have unprotected sex unless you are ready for all the consequences.

E Mc

4
Posted by: mr. curios | 2005/12/05

thnxxx.. for the good advice..

Reply to mr. curios
Posted by: Bb | 2005/12/04

No problemo, you can have intercourse before and after ovulation. Just not on her day of ovulation and the two days leading up to it as the sperm can survive up to several days while waiting for the egg to be released. Check out the site I recommended, they have lots of info and useful tips.

Reply to Bb
Posted by: mr. curious | 2005/12/04

thnx Bb. for the advice i'll talk to my GF bout ur advice and we will try fo it. may i ask another.. is it before the ovulation or after the ovulation is safe to have intercourse? thnxxxx...

Reply to mr. curious
Posted by: Bb | 2005/12/03

I am by no means an expert, but I know the only way to tell which days are the safe days is by first pin pointing her ovulation day. This differs from woman to woman so by calculating it using dates is way too risky.

One of the easiest and inexpensive ways to find out is to have her take her temp every morning at the same time for 5 minutes before she gets out of bed. She can record her results on a site such as fertilityfriend dot com and their software will tell her exactly which day she ovulated on. Membership is free of charge and a BBT (body basal temp) thermometer is available fairly cheaply from your local pharmacy.

Once you know her day, that day plus the two leading up to it are definate no nos. Many women use this as a very effective method of contraception, and when they are ready to start a family usually conceive in the first month of trying.

Reply to Bb