Question
Posted by: Unknown | 2005/11/30

Saething everytime

Why is it like everytime someone is having a problem/question you are saying the samething everytime. Its like copy and paste!!!!!!!!! Can you please tell us how do you it?

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Unknown,

The best way to diagnose headaches is by a methodical approach, so if I suggest this approach to everyone it is because it is the best way. Also, it is not possible to make a diagnosis and suggest treatment without seeing and examining the patient, so there is a limited amount that one can do for people on the web, apart from suggesting their best course of action. I try as much as possible to personalise the messages, but I also use copy and paste.