Question
Posted by: FURIOUS | 2008/01/31

SAD!! WE NEED ADVICE & NO REPLY FROM DOC

SO FREAKIN SAD. THIS IS WHERE WE CHOSE TO COME FOR ADVICE AND THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REPLIES POSTED. I BELIEVE NONE OF THESE POSTS WHERE SUCKED OUT OF OUR THUMBS. IS HEALTH24 THAT SLOW OR IS IT THEIR STAFF - IN THIS INSTANCE THE GYNAECOLOGIST.

WOMEN NEED LIFE SAVING AND CHANGING ADVICE GET ON IT ALREADY!!!!

Power cuts are interfering with computers and causing delays. However, the turn around time to answer questions is 48 - 72 hrs. This is not an emergency service.

12
Posted by: LOLA | 2008/02/01

ESPECIALLY THOSE CATTY RESPONSES, OPEN A DICTIONARY AND PUT IT NEXT TO YOU NEXT TIME YOU'RE POSTING. YOUR GRAMMER IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING YET YOU WANT TO BE CATTY. PULL IN THOSE CLAWS. AS WOMEN PROBLEMS SHOULDN'T BE WEIGHED UP! AND BESIDES WHAT'S THE POINT OF MEDIA24 IF THEY'RE OFFERING A SERVICE BUT THERE'S NO SERVICE DELIVERY. I THINK WE SHOULDN'T BE THAT IGNORANT AND ROLL OVER AND PLAY DEAD. IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO POST A QUERY, WHICH ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTES TO MEDIA24'S STATS, YOU DESERVE A RESPONCE AT LEAST 24 HOURS LATER. I'M SURE THER IS MORE THAN ONE PERSON WHO SHOULD BE ANSWERING! AND OH, IF YOU DO WANT TO PLAY, PLAY NICE

Reply to LOLA
Posted by: reasonable | 2008/02/01

There are some serious and urgent questions that are posted, but come on, some of them are really sad, if you miss your period and you think you pregnant go to a doctor, dont post it on a site where there are more serious problems that need answers. I mean, I missed my period go to a doctor, how can a doctore on the web tell if you pregnant if they havent even tested your blood.

Reply to reasonable
Posted by: be reasonable | 2008/02/01

the gynie does this service for free and in her own time,it takes 24 to 48 hours for a question to be answered.if you need a answer urgently, i suggest you call you own doctor.don't humiliate the gynie.she also have her real life patients in her office each day and she is getting paid for that service.not this one!!!! just be thankful that is is willing to help us with our questions.this is not a emergency service!!!!

Reply to be reasonable
Posted by: b patient | 2008/02/01

y'all need to remember that these are humans, not machines. and yeah, if it's so urgent take a day off n go see a doc. yo health should come b4 yo work!!

Reply to b patient
Posted by: S | 2008/01/31

I agree with Nicky if urgently rather see your DOC imagine how many Q are posted in an hour

Reply to S
Posted by: furious | 2008/01/31

Thanks to the ladies that have joined in to support. This is not the last resort for advice, but let's not deny that it is probably the most convenient if you're a eight to fiver. It is a bit difficult to see a doctor and while its not impossible to make an appointment logging on and being able to do this calms the nerves as you're thinking about your query 24/7 and might possibly find the answer, from a professional, at your finger tips.

Reply to furious
Posted by: Calm | 2008/01/31

Have you tried looking through the archived questions you MAY find an answer there!

Reply to Calm
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/01/31

i agree that the service here has gone down BUT this should not be your last resort for answers. if it's that serious and you need answers now go and see your doctors.

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: worried | 2008/01/31

By the time we are here, we are really desperate for answers. i have a big problem that nids an urgent reply but until im sure i'll get one, let me try else where. very sad!!!

Reply to worried
Posted by: stressed | 2008/01/31

i agree.... two days is far to long for a reply

Reply to stressed
Posted by: N | 2008/01/31

I noticed it usually takes them 2 days to aswer.

Reply to N
Posted by: Also sad | 2008/01/31

I am also very sad I've sended a quiestion a while ago and still haven't had a replie from a Gynae.

Reply to Also sad