Question
Posted by: Sue | 2007/04/21

Sacrea

I have crippling pain in the right side of my lower back which spasms causing pain in the right groin and down the leg, can you please help. I have been told that I have a problem with my sacirilia or sacrea - what is this is it a muscle or is it connected to my spine?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You probably mean the sacro-iliac joint. However, if there is pain radiating into your leg - then this could indicate some pressure on a nerve root in the lower spine. You need to consult an expert in spinal health care to determine exactly what is causing your discomfort. Visit a chiropractor as soon as possible.