Question
Posted by: Lynda | 2005/07/27

Sacralization

What is L5 sacralization? What are the causes and what are the outcomes? Do I need medical care for this?

Two years ago my height was 1.74m it is now 1.66m. What causes height shrinkage?

I suffer alot from lower back pain and a cold sensation and itchiness in my legs. Could this be a pinched nerve?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

This is a congenital anomaly in which the fifth lumbar vertebra is fused to the sacrum in varying degrees . You should find some interesting pictures on this on the internet - simply type in the word sacrolization and browse through the sections.

1
Posted by: sheetal | 2005/11/30

Can you please help me, with the treatment for Sacralization

Reply to sheetal