Question
Posted by: Reggy | 2007/04/22

Sac visible

Dear Doc

C posting number 2682, the sac was finally Identified, according to the Doc at the hospital, I am 6 weeks pregnant, my worry now is period pains, lower back pains, tired is an understatement, I always feel like I did not sleep enough, when I am at work I lock myself in the toilet and sleep, I am even lazy to eat and I find that I am contantly full and I dont get hungry. I am always feeling cold even if is warm which is very strange. Is any of this normal for pregnant woman or should I get worried? I am continuing to take metformin

These are normal pregnancy symptoms. Take Panado if you need to. There isn't much you can do about the tiredness.