Question
Posted by: Reggy | 2007/04/22

SAC finally visible

Dear Doc

C posting number 447, the sac was finally Identified, according to the Doc at the hospital, I am 6 weeks pregnant, my worry now is period pains, lower back pains, tired is an understatement, I always feel like I did not sleep enough, when I am at work I lock myself in the toilet and sleep and I am always feeling cold even if is warm which is very strange. Is any of this normal for pregnant woman or should I get worried?

Dear Reggy

The symptoms you are describing are quite commonly experienced in early pregnancy and I would not be overtly concerned. I wish you all the best for the future of this pregnancy.

1
Posted by: sam | 2007/04/24

congrats reggy...must be so exciting seeing the sac. I am also almost 6 weeks and going for my first scan on thursday. Not to worry about the symptoms, its completely normal in the first trimester. I have also been experiencing period like pains, constipation, nausea and extreme tiredness to mention a few....but good news is I heard in the second trimester it gets much better...

well all the best

Reply to sam