Question
Posted by: LEE | 2007/04/01

SA FEMALES AND FORESKIN PENIS

DO SA FEMALES REALISE THAT HAVING SEX WITH A MALE INTACT IS SAFE AND HEALTHY AND DOES NOT SCAR THE VAGINA AND TRANSMIT AN INFECTION UNLIKE A CIRCUMCISED SCARRED PENIS DOES ?

In fact, uncircumcised men have more infections. There is no scarring that can damage the vagina in having sex with a circumcised man.

3
Posted by: NATURAL | 2007/04/02

NOT YOUR BODY AND THAT TIHS IS ILLEGAL TO REMOVE FUNCTIONAL BODY TISSUE FROM ANOTHER BODY

Reply to NATURAL
Posted by: lonely | 2007/04/02

Dont know where gynae doc got her info but my dh is also circumcised and I agree with above, he hasnt ''scarred my vagina'' and I dont know how can do that that...a circumcised penis for me is cleaner and smoother and much nicer to look at. And when my little boy is born he will be circumcised as well

Reply to lonely
Posted by: SA Woman | 2007/04/01

Dear Lee.

First of all. A man that has been circumcised is ALOT cleaner than a man that has not been circumcised, unless you wash yourself after every wee and all the time on a hot day.

I was in a relationship with a guy for 3 years, who has not been circucises and I cannot tell you the amount of times I had infections. He was a very clean person, but at the end of the day, it had quite a nasty odour.

My husband, who I have been with for almost 5 years is circumcised and I have not once had an infection. Not once. Also, I cannot see how he can damage the inside of my vagina. That is just absurd. He can come home after a day's work and he still smells as fresh as when he left home in the morning. I dont know what you are on about.

If I had a choice, I choose uncircumcised. If we have a boy one day, we will have him circumcised also.

Reply to SA Woman