Question
Posted by: confused bugger | 2003/02/17

sa cricket gives me gass

any idea how not to watch cricket anymore?

Dear confused bugger,
Firstly, I'm delighted to hear that tis is now the worst problem you have ! That's probably an improvement !
I'm finding this whole tournament disappointing and irritating, especially the huge political agendas within the organizing structures, all pretending that they don't have any.
So, what can you do about it ? Pull the plug on DSTV until it all goes away ? Take up a vigorous program at the gym, booking times that cover all the cricket broadcast times when you're not at work ? Devote yourself, instead, to studying the entire contents of the Series Channel ? Suggest that they bring forward the timing of the next Big Brother contest, and make sure you get selected as a contestant ? Any other suggestions, anyone ?

1
Posted by: www | 2003/02/18

get rid of your television altogether (since the cricket also shows on SABC 3) or alternatively occupy it with only entertainment, ie. DVD's, Video's, Sony Playstation or even Nintendo!! Anything has to be better than this!!!

Reply to www