Question
Posted by: Friend | 2004/10/21

Russian Woman

There is many Russian agencies’ advertising Russian woman for marriage. Does any person no some one in South Africa that married a Russian woman through these agencies or knows more about it. Does any one now of some one that have a Russian woman as a wife, or is there something like a Russian community, or get together.

Everything I've heard about such schemes is that they are likely to be rip-off agencies.

11
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/21

Im not sure, she/he has not come back to us with any thing... you could be right. Interesting topic non-the-less.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/21

I could have mis-interpreted this message, but I got the impression that "Friend" is possibly a Russian Woman too? Looking for Russian friends?

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/21

Hey black bird,

I'm sure they would do any thing to get out of the cold.

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/10/21

hey these russian women thing sounds great ....err do you think they come with 2 crates of vodka !!!!!!!

and you think they know how to push a lawn mower ...and can they paint ...

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/21

Oh please, you get that every where in the world. Most SA woman are not like that. Granted there are a few, just as there are in any country!

You obvioulsy have had a bad experience with one or two woman, you cant generalize like that. If you think that, then i hope you are not living in this beautiful country. Because ladies out number men!!!!

and with that attitude you dont even deserve a south african lady as a friend mate.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Not so | 2004/10/21

South African woman are lazy, full of shit and VERY demanding. I don't blame men for fishing else where! SA women are also slutty and once they get married they couldn't give a shit about looking good for their husbands.

Reply to Not so
Posted by: Liz | 2004/10/21

My brother married a beautifull girl. There is always the culture problem and the language. They don't know christianity.

Our SA woman is much better.

Reply to Liz
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/21

I really dont think the website i suggested is a scam - I checked it out. Its exactly like a dating service that you would find any one else. I agree with Paul though it would be very costly, and i think the woman that advertise themselves would want to move here with some one that is a very good provider.

But if you have the bucks and are up for the adventure, then i say go for it. There are some beautiful woman on that site.

But us Saffers are even better!!!

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/21

You are gonna lose alot of money on this, alot of it is a scham.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: danny-girl | 2004/10/21

My boss has a friend who "imports" these woman here but not the type ur looking for. My boss's friend takes one for a month and pays for everything and then he sends them back and next month a new one!!!

What's wrong with our own south african chicks?

Reply to danny-girl
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/21

The father of a friend from school got his bride from

russianwivesdotcom - i dont know too much about it. But apparently they are happy and still going strong.

Thats all i have i'm afraid, check out the website. Perhaps they have more information on there.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS