Question
Posted by: Lerato | 2004/03/11

Rush before menstruration

I am 27years I have been to the Gynae Because every single month a week before my period i get annoying rash all over my face and he prescribed Ginette 35 and Doxyca 100 does Ginnete 35 work as a contractive currently i am on triphasals must i change to Ginnete 35 because i must use the Ginette 35 for two months

Ginette is a contraceptive, as well as helping with acne. So you can stop the Triphasil and change to Ginette. Remember to use extra protection for two weeks when you change over.

2
Posted by: janine | 2004/03/11

Ginnete is the generic for Diane, and that is definetaly a contracepitve!!

Reply to janine
Posted by: huh? | 2004/03/11

Do ask your gynae these questions when you see him/her... that's what they're there for, you know. You pay them to give you advice, don't be shy.

First find out if Ginnete 35 is a contraceptive - from any pharmacist. Then replace the Triphasil with it for the two months if it is. Otherwise, keep on taking your Triphasil.

About Triphasil ... don't you want to try another pill? I know lots of women, myself included, who have experienced problems on Triphasil. What about Minulette?

Reply to huh?