Question
Posted by: pregg | 2007/08/07

rush

i am 24wks pregnant,the problem is i have a rush on my chest and on the neck,it is itchying ,
i would like what is the prolem because i am eating peanutbutter to much,

Unless you have a known allergy to peanut butter, it is unlikely that this is causing the rash. You would have to see your doctor to make a diagnosis.

1
Posted by: Tobiee | 2008/01/10

This is unfortunately not a reply but I am also 21 weeks pregnant and having an itchy dry rush on neck.it has been there fofr 2 weeks and I am scared to apply any cream since some of the stuff are not right for the pregnant woman.
Is it a certain deseases that i need to take a serious look at or is just one of the sicknesses during preganancy?
Please help.
It is really stressing me to hell.

Reply to Tobiee