Question
Posted by: hi | 2005/11/29

RUS EN VREDE!!!!

Sjoe julle is darem bekleierig. By die ander sites is daar rus en vrede en almal word met respek behandel. Is dit hoekom so min mense saam gesels.?

Expert as jy nie Afrikaans verstaan nie gee die ander kans om te respond. Ons is mos hier om mekaar nie help, nie waar nie.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi and welcome here. Anyone is welcome to respond to Afrikaans messages, which will not be deleted unless they are prejudiced, homophobic or transgress any of our forum rules. This is not about language - I am fluent in Afrikaans and studied at an Afrikaans university; I want this forum to be equally accessible to everyone in South Africa.

4
Posted by: J | 2005/11/30

Sheesh Afrikaans twilight zone they all going cccrrrrraaaaazzzyyyyyyyy, they really need to grow up, sheesh talk about pathetic, julle moenie so voes kray nie, eish, Aikona wena!!!

Reply to J
Posted by: Brad | 2005/11/29

Well said Bb and Tammy, I agree with you guys - this forum is calm compared to the others. Pity that some people felt so put out by Xpert taking a very real stand on trying to make this place understandable to everyone - it has literally taken over the forum today. Move on guys!

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Tammy | 2005/11/29

Re : English : Read the Expert's reply. It's not that he has anything against Afrikaans. It is simply that we either have one language or all languages.

Any volunteers for Tswana? :)

Reply to Tammy
Posted by: bb | 2005/11/29

Ek gaan stry met jou. Hierdie forum is die rustigste van almal. Glo my ek gaan op almal in en daar baklei die mense baie meer as hier.

Reply to bb