Question
Posted by: Hope you could assist! | 2006/11/10

RUNNY TUMMY IN SUMMER

During the summer months I battle with gastro enteritis sympthoms. No so much vomiting but a runny tummy most of the time.
In the past my GP suggested the use of Reuteri which helped. Will it help if I change my diet during the summer months? Will Reuteri or a Probiotic not loose its effectiveness after a while?
Feedback would be appreciated.

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

If Reuteri helps you, stick with it. Reuteri will not loose it’s effectiveness, it is natural and cannot do you any harm .
Diet is difficult to comment on, in general try to keep it healthy and balanced all year round. Drink lots of water to avoid dehydration.