Question
Posted by: Katie | 2004/10/19

Runny tummy

Hi. I've been having trouble with my stomach for the last 3 weeks. It starts off almost constipated, then it cramps up and just starts running. For the last week my stomach has been running very badly sometimes twice a day every day. I don't feel ill apart from the cramps just before it runs. Could it just be a bug or something more sinister?

Katie, it is probably a bug and you can try taking something like Imodium Plus® or Kantrexil® for it. If it doesn’t completely clear up within 2-3 days, the best would be to see your doctor and make sure it isn’t due to something more serious. Good luck.