Question
Posted by: rose | 2008/01/22

running stomach while pregnant

im about 8 weeks pregnant and i have a problem of running stomach since sunday what can i eat or drink to stop it.

Try drinking fluids and dry toast only . If it does not settle soon, see your doctor.

3
Posted by: micky | 2014/08/12

im 24weeks pregnant and have problem of running stomach. so would like 2 know what can I drink or eat 2 dtop it

Reply to micky
Posted by: Sandy | 2008/01/23

I am 9weeks pregnant with cramps and running stomach. What can i eat / drink to stop it

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: S | 2008/01/22

i've got the same problem,i'm 10 weeks pregnant, the chemist told me to drink dehidrade but not any medicyne.

Reply to S