Question
Posted by: mom-to-be | 2003/12/15

<br>Running stomach at 29 weeks

Hi, my stomach is running really bvad. I was at a function on saturdat and sunday - I wonder if I didn't eat anything unsuitable there. what can I take to stop the running stomach?

You may have eaten something that did not agree with you.Try just eating dry toast and fluids for a day or two. If it does not settle, you should see your doctor. Imodium can be taken, but it would be best to have your doctor assess you first.

2
Posted by: LS | 2003/12/17

Hi....i had my runny tummy at around 27 weeks....and my doc prescribed immodium and buscopan(for the pain)....it worked well except i kept having the thing than made my tummy run...yes stay away from your dairy products....and i found that peanut butter was making me sick....whatever you take...please contact your doc first....i don't know what's happening later...so many people are getting sore tummies and runny tummies....take extra care now that your pregnant

Reply to LS
Posted by: Kate | 2003/12/15

Cut down on your dairy intake. Eat dry toast. Take interflora and rehydrate. This is what the doc prescribe for me when I had a runny tummy at 12 weeks and again at 24 weeks (?).

Feel better :-)

Reply to Kate