Question
Posted by: desperate | 2004/11/10

Runaway hormones

Good Day

I started a course of depro at begininng of the year and had a second jab in april, (this was done to treat endometriosis) i stopped having the jab as i had constant break through bleeding. I then did not have a period from about may until now. I went and saw my GP and he put me on yasmin to "jumpstart" my cycle again but nothing is happening after 2.5 mths apart from have PMS all month now and i really can not cope with it anymore and am coming to the point where i want to end it all. Please could you advise what else i can do??

Unfortunately it can take up to a year for your periods to return after stopping Depo. As the Yasmin is not doing anything, perhaps you should stop it. This may help with the PMS. An alternative therapy for the endometriosis is Tridomose.

1
Posted by: Golly | 2004/11/10

Dear desparate,

My feeling is that the meds doctors prescribe for your situation is like using a tank to shoot a fly. It can actually create a bigger imbalance than you have at the moment.

My advise is to visit a naturologist or homeopath. They will ascertain your "constitution" and give you a natural remedy which complements your unique make-up and rebalances your system. It takes a while to see results, but my expereince has been amazing. The meds I took has caused a lot of my PMS symptoms to dissapear and sorted out all the slight hormonal imbalances I had in 2 months! Gone are the sore breasts and bloating, the nausea and pains. It gave me tremendous hope to see the results where various docs could not make any headway.

Doctors treat symptoms but hardly ever addresses the cause. Best of all, most medical aids now pay for alternative medicine and practitioners. Give it a try, you have nothing to loose and only health to gain. All the best!

Reply to Golly