Question
Posted by: flower | 2008/01/18

ruined eva afta

Lastnite was disastrous..i had two glasses of wine and took out all my frustrations of him not commiting to me out on him - i want the promise and i want the ring! is it too much to ask after three years together? i was pushing him around and screaming like a crazy woman..he wanted to leave and i tried to stop him..which is where the pushing around came in..he just looked at me and held me tight and told me he'll give me more, repeatedly whispering it into my ear to calm me down...we slept in each other's arms and left for work this morning..i cant get a hold of him, he's cell is off and i dont know what to do. Feels like i've ruined everything and threw away any chance of us being together forever.

Maybe wise to modify the amount of wine taken in ? Especially when wine leads to whine, as it so often does. What you'd hoped for isn't too much to hope for, but its never worth demanding --- if a guy only proposes at gun=point as it were ( emotionally speaking ) he's surely not really worth having ? Sounds like he tried to handle a difficult situation rather well, but maybe he can't face any more emotional drama just yet ? Give him a period of peace, and see --- he may well then contact you again, and yopu can discuss, together, how to avoid a repeat of the crisis and to handle the issues more calmly