Question
Posted by: Ferdi | 2004/11/04

Rugby player seeking pre-season fitniss plan

Hi im a 21 year old rugby player been training in off-season only gym work.The pre-season is getting close and i want to get a head start.Im looking for a fitniss plan i can work on in the dec holidays.Going to be at the beach.And i would like to work on my speed.Thanx doc
Ferdi

Hi Ferdi

Unfortunately, I can't just provide you with a fitness plan right off the top, because it depends on so many factors, and fitness plans are not things that you can just describe in an email - they require meeting, planning, making notes and really going into detail to do properly. So, short of directing you to a generic plan, I can't do much more.

1
Posted by: Stashi | 2004/12/03

Hi Ferdi
Why don't you go see a Personal Trainer to train you?

Reply to Stashi