Question
Posted by: Joel | 2007/03/05

Rugby

Recently I switched from a division 4 rugby team to a division 1 team when i was on the div 4 i was one of the best players
now ive moved im pretty average i had some really good friends at my old club and ive really started to miss them but i really want to go somewhere with rugby and would like to stay at the more elite club, im not sure what to do part of me wants to go back please give some good advice before i waste my money on the kit and tour funds.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Joel,

often we have to move outside of our comfort zone in order to attain the goals we have and to get to where we want to be. This includes being in a new team and making new friends.

If you dont give this a go then I suspect you will always wonder what if.... and then you can't go back and change it.

So my advice is go for it and see what you can make of yourself!