Question
Posted by: Baby Lo | 2003/02/11

Rough skin

I have over the years developed thick & dark skin over my hand knuckles and my toes, I've tried using cream & baby oil trying to remove it but it doesn't seem to soften the skin at all.I'm desparate to find a liquid that could help remove these dark patches and my skin could be the same colour all over.Could a laser operation get rid of the problem or is there a cream I could use to get my skin in the same tone again?

Baby, it sounds like it might be a form of contact dermatitis and all you need to do would be to apply a cortisone cream. If that doesn’t work, you will have to see a dermatologist so that he can suggest the best treatment option (I doubt that it will be laser). Good luck.