Question
Posted by: Queen | 2004/10/11

Rough sex

I started and sms to my man by saying "how would u like it, rough or gentle" "rough" was the reply and now im stressing, how do i do rough? bear in mind i know he likes it really rough and i would like to give it a try!

Welda will get back to you ASAP

Dr Elna McIntosh

6
Posted by: Queen too | 2004/10/13

Thanks XXx i was wondering when someone would answer that question as well - all the comments have been negative to the fact that Queen wants to try this or at least know what it is - is it because this is one of those things that we "just dont talk about" or does nobody out there actually know what rough sex is? Please will someone answer Queens question im also interested do know a bit about it!

Reply to Queen too
Posted by: xXx | 2004/10/13

can someone please answer this question ......... thanx

Reply to xXx
Posted by: Henry | 2004/10/12

Queen,

EINA..............Vasbyt!!!!!! Please don't come back here and say it was nice.... I'll never beleive you!! Anyway, enjoy if you want too! Whatever....

Reply to Henry
Posted by: Me | 2004/10/12

It probably depends one what he call "rough"???? It can be anything from fast movements to using leather straps??

Reply to Me
Posted by: Frank | 2004/10/12

Queen please read comments on 9984

Reply to Frank
Posted by: Ann | 2004/10/12

Queen you are an idiot.Go get a life.

Reply to Ann