Question
Posted by: eddie | 2004/11/10

ROTTW.DOG NOT EATING OR SHIT FOR 3 DAYS.

6 YEARS OLD DOG IS NOT EATING OR SHIT NOW FOR 3 DAYS.XRAY SHOWS NO OBSTRUCTION.VOMIT THE FIRST DAY.VET SAW A PROBLEM LIKE SPONDILOSIS ON XRAY. MUST I GET A SECOND OPINION. ITS GETTING EXPENSIVE NOW.

A million and one thing is good cause this. These take him back to your veterinarian for a second examination, or get a second opinion.

Dr Malan van Zyl
Veterinary Specialist Physician
Cape Town

10
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/15

Tears in my eyes Eddie. There is a doggy heaven.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: chill | 2004/11/13

Kyk wat het jy gedoen Acineth sies man sies. Skaam jou.

Reply to chill
Posted by: Corné | 2004/11/12

Eddie, I'm so sorry.
I'll think of you & this difficult time ahead. I've been through the same thing last year. I'm sure Ceazer & Kylie is playing with each other in heaven right now, without pain & full of joy!
Corné

Reply to Corné
Posted by: eddie | 2004/11/11

REPLY ON ROTTW.PROBLEM;MY DOG HAD PANCREAS CANCER AND WAS PUT TO SLEEP UNDER OPERATION.MY BEST FRIEND FOR 6 YEARS.ONLY THE TWO OF US.REGARDING THE EXPENCES-IM A PENSIONER BUT EAS WILLING TO SELL MY HOUSE FOR FUNDS TO SAVE MY DOG.KEEP NEGATIVE REMARKS TO YOURSELF. CEAZAR I WILL MISS YOU MY FRIEND.

Reply to eddie
Posted by: Acineth | 2004/11/11

The doc doesn't come every day. If you don't want to take rational advice and thereby cause your dog to suffer, that is something for your conscience. Always assuming there is an Eddie and it isn't our evil little friend.

Reply to Acineth
Posted by: ... | 2004/11/11

In case you haven't noticed, this is a discussion forum ...

Reply to ...
Posted by: eddie | 2004/11/11

Where is the Doc. Please don't answer me I need the doctor I have red al the staff on the tail the poor gay same

Reply to eddie
Posted by: Pi | 2004/11/11

And discuss costs with your vet as well, hopefully he is not a shark and more concerned about the dog's health. Arrange a payment method with him, like paying off if the cost is getting too much.

Reply to Pi
Posted by: Acineth | 2004/11/11

If you don't trust your vet to give the correct diagnosis or medication, go for a second opinion. You can take the x-rays your vet has just taken, so it will only cost you a consultation and not a second set of x-rays. Your vet is a professional and won't be offended.

Reply to Acineth
Posted by: Blue | 2004/11/11

"IT'S GETTING EXPENSIVE NOW"????????????
Oh please - how can you put a price against your pets health? If you or your child never ate for 3 days would you still be asking the question - err, should I get a second opinion? Let the vet give your pet the proper medication. Most vets now will allow you some sort of payment terms.

Reply to Blue