Question
Posted by: Granma. | 2007/06/15

Rose tinted glasses.

Hey CS. How are you doing? Hope everything's well at home.

CS, life for me has become pretty boring. I sleep most of the day and turn in earlier than normal. I can sleep my life away. I'm not persuing my trade anymore due to some disappointments I had. Made a big sale about a month ago, but then this week heard that she is giving it all back due to business being slow. I 'sold' it to a lady with a hotel frequented by foreigners, and as it is, her hotel stands empty now.

I'm also very depressed, not only about this, but also about life at home. Seems hubby and I don't talk, we just don't have anything to talk about. Every time when he gives me my R 200 for the week, I just want to cry. Not because it's not enough (I usually don't even use it all), but just because he does. I don't earn anything at the moment, as it was for the past 2 yers or so.

I'm also worrying about the trip to the neurologist, and what it will turn up. I have constant pain either in my legs or my bum. I'm not using anything for it, it's not THAT bad. It's also difficult to play with my sweetiepie. She's very rough (my fault!) and throws her full weight where it hurts the most. I take it, but hell it hurts.

I'm taking my meds and still staying away from drugs. Been almost four months. I'm having words with my niece and that infuriates me. She is such a childish biatch. Can't handle it much longer.

Taking more Cipralex, but no gain so far. Just so tired and bored. Nothing can excite me. Wish I could see the world through the eyes of my baby. Must be so great. But alas, I have seen all and done all. Is this it then? Will I ever be able to enjoy life again?

As it is, I doubt it.

C.

OK, life could indeed be more pleasant, from what you say. Everyone's life has dull bits, and maybe you're getting a bit more than your fair share. Yet sometimes, dull is an awful lot better than the wrong kinds of excitement. You're doing really well in sticking to your meds and staying off the other Drugs. Good work.
Let's see what the neurologist says --- it could be more reassuring and useful than you're supposing it will be.
OK, a big sale went sour --- that happens, but others won't necessarily go sour.