Posted by: lee | 2008/08/13

rosa mosqueta oil

i am very sorry for submitting this question to anti-aging doctor aswell as natural health expert, but im very desperate to find this product.
Can anyone please inform me where in SA (Pretoria) i can find this product - PURE ROSA MOSQUETA OIL? Its an oil made from the seeds of the rosa rubiginosa plant. It is apparently very good for acne scaring - ive tried all sorts of creams, but the scars are not fading.
Thank you very much.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lee, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately I do not know where in SA one can find PURE ROSA MOSQUETA OIL and a Google SA search does not reveal much. A number of overseas companies do stock the product and one can consider ordering online if you do not get much success from the natural health expert.