Question
Posted by: Naas | 2007/06/12

Rooibos tea

Good day to you doc.Ive read all the articles on tea on this site.Just wanted to know which one is the best tea?It seems to be rooibos as it doesnt seem to have any negative characteristics.Is this correct?Is it alot better than your other teas or isnt there a great difference? Theres too many teas on the market nowadays,with your herbal teas and green teas etc. Please advise, thank you

Dear Naas
I agree that it is rather difficult to try and decide which teas to drink nowadays because we have such a large selection to choose from. Rooibos, green tea and standard tea all contain high levels of protective antioxidants, so you can choose which types you like best. Generally speaking rooibos tea is an excellent choice.
Enjoy

1
Posted by: mary | 2007/06/13

Hi Naas

The only negative with rooibos it increases your appetite. But if you can curb yourself from your eating cravings you shouldnt have a problem. I switched to oo -long tea after reading about it on the forum. it doesnt taste as nice, but i guess you get used to it.

Reply to mary