Question
Posted by: Mario | 2007/08/03

Romantic Weekend

Morning all you beautiful People

Just some suggestions. I met this really nice guy - fun, handsome, genuine and special. Im taking him to my holiday home in Langebaan and I want to do something special for him. Not in buying presents, but more in the line of doing something really nice for him to show him I really like him.

Im not really a romantic person and do not have a lot of experience when it comes to dating. Any suggestions?

Have a fabulous day

Mario

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Any feedback Mario? How was the weekend?

4
Posted by: TeenQueen | 2007/08/03

Romantic music, a good bottle of wine, a homecooked meal is you like cooking, a romantic comedy... The possibilities are endless! Most important is BE YOURSELF! The rest will take care of itself. You paint the scene and the romance will follow.
;-)

Reply to TeenQueen
Posted by: Joe | 2007/08/03

U asekd romantically not sexually. I think the evening will sort it self out - take a blanket outside, few candles, and serves sushi and wine. And just talk about everything flirt a bit and take it from there

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Lowis | 2007/08/03

I'd say slow yes, but don't insert just yet. Maybe he is not a receiver... Just play with your hand over his member, and do to him what you wants him to do for you.

Reply to Lowis
Posted by: Helper! | 2007/08/03

Hi Mario,ever heard of fresh cream I suggest you light candles all over the place creating an romantic scene if youwant you can use body chocalate that really great, <<DELETED>>

Reply to Helper!