Question
Posted by: whatwhat 24 | 2007/03/15

Romantic gesture

Hi all

Hope the week has been kind to all....hooray it's nearly friday!

Need some advice. My gf has been working hard for the past few weeks, and is working flat out this weekend. I'm planning to have her round my place on Wednesday (public holiday - thank the pope!)
i really want to do something special / romantic for her. Anyone done anything for their partner that blew them away, or has anyone done anything romantic for you that you still fondly remember?

thanks all

have a good one

whatwhat 24

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Whatwhat 24 and as usual thanks for posting here, and good to hear LoneWolf expressing his romantic side :)

5
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/03/15

Remember one thing, being romantic is all in how you want it to be and how your partner sees it. Something that I might see as romantic might be seen as completely gross by the next person. I doubt whether you can really apply rules to it. Just do something special and out of the ordinary so that she can see you mean it. You will know what she sees as romantic. Sometimes the smallest of gestures are very romantic. Enjoy and do not try too hard.

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: whatwhat 24 | 2007/03/15

thanks guys, some good suggestions....do you think strawberries and whipped cream are a bit cliche or do they really have a good effect?

Reply to whatwhat 24
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/03/15

Strawberries and whipped cream?

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/03/15

and do not forget the bubbly, ICE COLD

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: Boyboy | 2007/03/15

set up a moroccan style tent (using throws, linen, lengths of fabric) with carpets, cushions, a daybed/ mattress, incense, music etc in the lounge/garden wherever and give her a sensual massage followed by a dreamy medditeranean style lunch and have each other for dessert :)

Reply to Boyboy