Question
Posted by: oily | 2008/01/08

roc products

have been using roc purif ac for a while now. cant see any results.have mild acne and few blemishes. using for one and half months. should i continue

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello Oily, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately I cannot find the ingredients listed for the product you have mentioned on the RoC web page. Generally speaking, for oily and acne prone skin, one should use a moisturizer that is oil free and contains alpha hydroxy acid and salicylic acid.

1
Posted by: A | 2008/01/08

Hi, I had the same. I had been using the purif ac for about 3 months but saw absolutely no amazing results so came off it. I have been using the roc range for years now but I not too sure anymore, it doesnt seem to be as good as it was, anyone else with this problem or could it just be my skin needing a change which I am very scared of as I also have mild acne. And I am 'very sensitive' to alot of the other products on the market today.

Reply to A