Question
Posted by: robed | 2008/06/11

road insu fund

can any help me get road accident fund.i was involved in a car acciden last year.but i havet receive anything ,how should i go about order to claim? pls help.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

you need to get hold of an attorney to help you with motor accidents

3
Posted by: Kate | 2008/07/01

My father was involved in two accidents and both hit and run.He has now since passed away while waiting for medical attention.Road Insurance did nothing to help as he has now passed away.I need to pursue this,where do i start.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: robed | 2008/06/23

i did have some one who claime to be a lawyer.he said he assist people to claim their fund but after giving him every document needed to claim he never contact me .he doenst take my calls ,reply my email or sms.i gave him every document last yeay2007now is 2008 with no response.

Reply to robed
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/13

you need to see a lawyer that handles road accident claims - there are dozens of them and they all advertise in the personal columns of newspapers. they do the claim for free but take a % of the payout

Reply to anon