Posted by: robed | 2008/06/11

road insu fund

can any help me get road accident fund.i was involved in a car acciden last year.but i havet receive anything ,how should i go about order to claim? pls help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageLabour lawyer

you need to get hold of an attorney to help you with motor accidents

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Kate | 2008/07/01

Hi there

My father was involved in two accidents and both hit and run.He has now since passed away while waiting for medical attention.Road Insurance did nothing to help as he has now passed away.I need to pursue this,where do i start.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: robed | 2008/06/23

i did have some one who claime to be a lawyer.he said he assist people to claim their fund but after giving him every document needed to claim he never contact me .he doenst take my calls ,reply my email or sms.i gave him every document last yeay2007now is 2008 with no response.

Reply to robed
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/13

you need to see a lawyer that handles road accident claims - there are dozens of them and they all advertise in the personal columns of newspapers. they do the claim for free but take a % of the payout

Reply to anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.