Question
Posted by: zitty | 2004/10/23

Roaccutane not helping!!!

im 17 years old and have been on roaccutane for 6 months now. For the 1st 4 months i was on 1 tablet a day. now for the last 2 months i have been on 2 tablets a day. I hav not got severe acne, just those small papsules thingies, under the skin white things.

The problem is that my skin is still not cleared up. Whats going on??

Thanx

Zitty, Roaccutane® is the strongest medication we have for the treatment of acne, but it isn’t going to work for other skin problems. If it is white heads you have something Like Differen® gel might be a better option. The best would probably be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out once and for all. Good luck.