Question
Posted by: Terry | 2005/07/11

Roaccutane first,then skin peel?

hi there doc.

would like some advise.
i most probably have to go on Roaccutane to clear up my acne.
i would also like to go for a deep chemical face peel,to remove some of the scarring on my face.

do you recommend that i first finish my coarse of roaccutane,then once my face is clear go for the peel,or 1st go for the peel???

your expertise is appreciated,thanking you
Terry.

Terry, the best would be to go on the Roaccutane® first – you might not even need the chemical peel later. Good luck.Terry, the best would be to go on the Roaccutane® first – you might not even need the chemical peel later. Good luck.