Question
Posted by: Brent | 2004/12/21

Ritalin & studing

I'm busy studing and am having a hard time. Am 37 and it takes a lot to get back into the studing. Anyway, went to see a Dr. and he said that Ritalin will help. I started on a course of 1/2 a tab every 4 hours and then went to 2 tabs every four hours. Well, other people who have tryed say it works. I find that all it does is keep me from sleeping. Even that is not really that bad. Can anyone help. I really need help in getting information to stay in my head.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Brent,

Since Ritalin is indicated for ADD amongst others, it should help to improve concentration- However you should strictly follow the dosage as prescribed by your doc.

1
Posted by: Brent | 2004/12/24

Thank you!

Reply to Brent