Question
Posted by: bella | 2007/12/05

risks of having a 3rd baby with antibodi

i have a negative blood group and my husband is positive. after my first baby they did not give me the injection so with my second one i had lots of problems and was born with high jaundice and was close to a blood transfusion. what are the risks involved with having a 3rd baby. i also had 2 boys and love to have a girl what clinic does sperm washing and increase my chances of having a girl?

You are likely to have the same problems with all future pregnancies. Clinics do not do sperm washing purely for sex selection, only for medical reasons.

1
Posted by: bella | 2007/12/11

well actually they do sperm washing i have already been quoted thanks anyway!!!!!!!!

Reply to bella