Question
Posted by: Percy | 2007/05/03

Risk

Dear Doctor

I know you will say silly but while in Jhb i went for a thai massage so nice but when i turned over percy was on a mission so the lady did my front and noticed it standing up.She said did i want to be masturbated i said yes.

Now i have guilt but also is this a way of getting an std, i think i should be fine and to tell my family doc about my encounter feels odd.No sex was done

Dear Percy
I can't promise you that you won't pick up an STD but it is very very unlikely unless the lady had open sores on her hands - and then she probably would not be able to do massages.