Question
Posted by: toner | 2005/07/04

ripping supplement

Hi. I have been using the RIPPEd SUPPLEMENT for the last 8 months. I have seen a little definition, mostly in my shoulders.

I was wondering if PHEDI-CUT is a better supplement to ripp my body or can u suggest a supplement.

I I work out 4-5 days a week. I do not have alot of weights, so i do a decrease set of 8-10 reps and about-5 sets.

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Toner,

Well done on your weight loss goals to date - to see more definition requires that you get leaner.
There are a couple of things to take into consideration when trying to get toned:
1. Diet - expend more calories than what you consume. Steer away from refined, simple sugars, rather eat fibrous carbs (salad and vegetables ) and complex carbs (pasta/ rice/ potato - no sauces). Maintain a high protein diet, getting your protein from sources like fish, ostrich, turkey and chicken. Keep fats to a minimum. Consume adequate water which will assist with the fat loss process
2. Weight training and cardio: you need to train with weights with the intention of building muscle - as you get leaner you will appear more toned and will have more shape to your muscle. Do some form of cardio 3 times a week - for 20 minutes at a time but at a very high intensity.
3. Supplements; A thermogenic like Ripped is extremely effective if used correctly. This is a good choice of product and when combined with a sensible diet and exercise programme will help you achieve your weight loss goals.

Keep at it - the results take time, but will come!
Kind regards,
Mario