Question
Posted by: Zonja | 2008/01/06

Ringwurm

Beste dr

Ek vermoed ek het gedurende die vakansie `n ringwurm gekry op my been. Ek het op die internet gaan lees en dit lyk positief. Die plek is rooi en rond en jeuk geweldig.

Wat stel u voor? Is daar enige medikasie wat ek oor die toonbank kan koop?

Voorspoed vir die nuwe jaar.

Groete

Zonja

Zonja

Dankie dat jy health24.com besoek het.

Ek stel voor dat jy Apor room drie maal per dag aanwend. Indien die probleem nie binne 10 dae opklaar nie, stel ek voor dat jy jou huisdokter besoek.

Groete

3
Posted by: C | 2015/10/03

Hi! Why does a ringworm it itch so much? Where do you get a ringworm from? Is it a worm or a fungus? I got Medaspor Topical cream at the pharmacy to treat it but it feels and looks like its getting worse. What do you suggest I do?

Reply to C
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/23

Why do u get n ringworm and from what? I believe they say from animals so how do u treat them?

Posted by: nix | 2008/01/07

i also had ringworm on my leg about 12 years ago. my grandfather told me to just put vaseline on it. and trust me it works. keep putting a think layer of vaseline on it. apparently it suffercates the ringworm. does make sense. it's just boereraat i guess. try it. it told a couple of days i think before it was gone.

Reply to nix