Question
Posted by: Chris | 2008/01/18

Ringworm

Morning Doc, i have a problem, three months ago 3 spots appeared on my left lover leg, went to the docter and she told me it was ringworm, gave me DIFLUZOLE 150 (4 capsules) of which i had to take one a week, took the last on a week ago, 10/01/2008 but nothing has changed, please help me, what can i do to get rid of this condition? Thanks.

Dear Chris

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You should consult a Dermatologist, in order to have a skin biopsy done. This will give a clear histological answer to your problem and the correct treatment can be started.

Kind regards