Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/08

RINGTONES???

What is with this RINGTONE AD that keeps on blowing my mind away with "Your'e Beautifull" everytime I return to the FORUM summary ????????

How can I make it SHUT UP ???????

Irretating blooming ad is it necessary to make a noise ??

:( Nikki

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Sorry Nkiki, I don't know anything about this (this is the first I've heard about it) and can't help you.... Are they playing some queer chorus specially for our forum? The Village People? "It's raining men?" Show tunes?

5
Posted by: Junior | 2007/03/12

Hi Everyone

I was also bolstered with that irritating tune when I came onto the forum today. I thought that it might be my own music, but I don't have that song on my PC. I took Nikki's sdvice, but couldn't figure out how to turn it off. Yes it is highly annoying. A Gay theme tune? That sounds pretty good. Expert?

Reply to Junior
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/09

LOL, on the right hand side of the forum there are two Flash Player ads. Top one is XBOX and the one below it is Sweet E-Cards and Ringtones. THat is the one causing the "noise"!!

I have to click on the OFF button embedded in this ad to shut it up otherwise the song "Your'e Beautiful" blasts out at me FOUR TIME LOUDER then my Media Player/CD music I am listen to. ????

Very annoying to say the least.

:( Nikki

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/03/08

aaaah maybe your PC is trying to tell you something!:

NIKKI YOU'R BEAUTIFULL!

hehehe!

Reply to Spiderman
Posted by: Ferny | 2007/03/08

Hey Nikki.

I've been getting it too !!! I thought it was just my computer and was coming from the i-tunes program which is on my computer!!

Glad to know i'm not losing it !!!! But have no idea how to stop it !! Sorry !

Love and hugs - Ferny :-)

Reply to Ferny
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/03/08

I guess best should be to turn your speakers down.

With me and my PC at work i only have one channel (sound channel) and normally i listen to music so my PC doent allow a second sound to play through my PC....-ummm does it make sense?

Reply to Spiderman