Question
Posted by: Kev | 2003/12/17

Ringing in ears

I was involved in a car accident in 1989 and had to have my neck fused at 5 and 6 vertibrae in1998.Over the last 2 to 3 years I have bad ringing in my ears and seem to have lost my sense of smell. Could this be due to a pinched nerve in my neck?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

The origin could be neurological indeed - I would suggest an examination by neurologist.

2
Posted by: Daniel | 2004/02/11

I have had a bad ear infection. Doc said I ruptured a blood vessel in ear. Dried blood was present, that is how they came to that conclusion. Ever since vessel was ruptured, I have had ringing in ear. Is there a cure. Doc said no cure, and possibly no hearing out of that ear.

Reply to Daniel
Posted by: Kandy | 2004/02/11

Seems since I been receiving gamm gobulin IV's every month that the ringing in the ears have started. I never in my whole life ever had this problem. I have a very high IGE out of this world so the gamma is to bring that down and improve my immune system do to life time of asthma turned copd. Anyone got any answers on the ringing of the ears. Sometimes bad sometimes goes away. Weird.

Reply to Kandy