Question
Posted by: San | 2003/03/25

Ring Worm Infection

I've had ring worm infection on my legs for 5 months. I have tried Normospor, Lamasil prescribed by a GP, and Tinaderm. All of these only have an effect for 3 to 4 weeks after which the infection flairs up with a vengence, do I need to go see a dermatologist or is there an alternative anti fungal cream that will help. I had all my animals checked by the vet and found no spors on them. After reading up about the origin of ring worm infection, I suspect I got this from garden soil, and not my animals.

San, any of the creams should have cleared up the infection, so it might be that it’s more than just ringworm. The best would be to see a dermatologist and get sorted out. Good luck.