Question
Posted by: Scott | 2004/01/06

Rimming the ()

I love to rim a womans butt!!!. Now I have a new gf and I rim her and she enjoys it. But after rimming her I also kiss her mouth and she says it is dirty!!!,,, Isnt it me who should be complaining? Afterall the germs in her anus comes from her body and should not harm her. They should harm me!!!! Isnt it? I read somewhere that a well washed anus is more cleaner than a womans mouth. Is that true?? Please post some answers here so that I can show them to her that I am RIGHT.!!!!

Dear Scott
It is not about who is right or wrong, but about preferance. Your new girlfriend is not comfortable with the mouth to anus contact and yet you insist on proving her wrong. Do you honestly think her attitude will change just because I give her a scientific explanation about the micro organisms that are present in the mouth and anus? Relationships are based on trust and mutual respect and maybe you should work on that. Respect the fact she does not want to be kissed after rimming, just as some women do not want to be kissed after someone has had a cigarette or ate garlic, etc, etc.

This sounds more like a power struggle if you are so insistant on proving that you are RIGHT!!! In sex there are seldom a right or wrong when it happens between two loving people that follow the simple rule of :safe, sane and consensual.

Dr Elna McIntosh

1
Posted by: Angie | 2004/01/06

How about you prove to her how much she really means to you by dropping this whole macho crap and just accept her decision!!!!
She`ll respect you more for that.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!!!!

Reply to Angie