Question
Posted by: Baby Jo | 2008/07/09

Right time or not???

Howzit guys
Just wanted to find out.... my bf & i wanna have sex, its our 1st time. im on the pill now 4 a year & wen we do it he will use protection also. wat i wanna know is dat will the time we chose be safe. im in JHB at the moment & im going back 2 durban on the 16th so we planned to do it dat weekend, da other thing is dat da weekend we do it, da week ahead on wednesday i will get my period. So wat i wanna know is will it be safe 4 us 2 do it dat weekend coz pple have told me b4 dat having sex a week b4 ur period is not safe.

Thanx 4 da help

If you are taking the Pill regularly, you are protected throughout the month.

3
Posted by: to Mini & Dmx | 2008/07/09

Thank u guys so much 4 da advice... mwah mwah :-)

Reply to to Mini & Dmx
Posted by: dmx | 2008/07/09

Baby Jo,
I agree with Mini, I hope that this guy really loves you and you 100% sure that you are ready. Just make sure that you take your pill as normal and that he's also using protection.

Good luck!!

Reply to dmx
Posted by: Mini | 2008/07/09

You are on the pill and you will be using a condom, in my book, you will be safe. it does not matter when as long as you use protection.

Reply to Mini