Question
Posted by: Diane | 2005/11/23

RIGHT OR WRONG

Hello All (me again)

Its going well with me and the boyfriend, we are back on track after he cheated on me with the next door neighbour.

To keep things short and sweet, this women just cannot seem to let him go, despite him ignorning her sms's etc.

Yesterday when I got home there was a card stuck on the front door addressed to him, naturally I opened it and read it needless to say she still loves him, remembers the good times, hopes that he thinks of her even though she has not heard from him, etc etc. oh yes and please call her once he has read the card.

He came home, I showed him the card, he tore it up without even reading it and put it in the bin. 21h30 sms received from her about the card, he deleted and ignored.

This morning I collected the torn up pieces out the dustbin gathered them together put them back in the envelope and stuck it back on her front door. OH yes she did sms and said thanks for tearing up the card........... he did not respond.

I don't want to get into a full on confrontation with this women, so I did what I thought was best, so that she would understand that its over............................ right or wrong here Gals????

He should go to court and get a court order / injunction forbidding her from contacting you or him, directly or indirectly, ever again. get this stopped before we get into Basic Instinct territory --- and protect your pet rabbit.

6
Posted by: Frosty | 2005/11/23

Haai Diehaan jong. Shym, die arme vrou probeer maar net om die ou trug te wen man. Jy sou seker ook so hard probeer het as jy in haar skoene was? Moenie verder oor haar warrie nie en maak seker dat as julle weer trek dit na 'n onbekende ver plek is waar sy hom nie in die hanne kan kry nie.

Reply to Frosty
Posted by: Cook | 2005/11/23

Tell your boyfriend to change his mobile number. That will make sure you wont be getting any messages. Just remember he know he did rong and he is with you now. So both off you should be strong togehter and you will over come this.

Reply to Cook
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/23

Diane, whether you did right or wrong, it's not going to make a difference, this woman will not stop. Your boyfriend ignoring her sms'es, will also not help. This woman needs to be told in no uncertain terms, by your boyfriend, that she needs to leave him alone, and if she doesn't, your boyfriend should get a restraining order against her.

You can't believe some people!!!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: bluebottle | 2005/11/23

Brilliant. You reacted perfectly. Well done on handling this one so well... Sounds like your boyfriend is coming around... Listen.. she'll give up eventually. Keep on going the way you're going now, keep confident, don't lose your cool - she'll give up eventually...

Reply to bluebottle
Posted by: Cook | 2005/11/23

Im getting married in 3 weeks, my fiance's ex tried everything. She even send him letters telling him not to get married, but i know he loves me and i know when you dont reply on anything she do, she will see she is not winning and go on with her life.

Fight for what you believe and love.

Reply to Cook
Posted by: Funkyheart | 2005/11/23

I think you did right, but sadly she might not stop and make it very unpleasant for you. Hopefully she gives up and moves or i do seeing a lot of stress and moving in your future

Reply to Funkyheart