Question
Posted by: Ness | 2007/06/07

Right!! Now I'm mad!! - WHATEVER

Breathe! Breathe! Breathe!

Whatever!!! I am so sick and tired of all this nonsense at this site.

Yesterday (whatever) you asked a question, it had nothing to do with psycology what so ever, when you did not get enough responses you posted again asking people to post - so we did. You pick the one you like so clearly were werent actually looking for advice, just affirmation. You wasted peoples time just for a pat on the back. You subsequent response RE CS deserves nothing more than a kick up the ass!

I am sick and tired of hearing how CS does this ,,,,,, and people like yourself complain but when he does respond and make an effort STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Its people such as yourself and a few others that are so self absorbed, demanding, spoilt little brats that come in here, cause crap and ruin it for genuine people with genuine problems.

In the words of blackadder "go forth and multiply"!!

Sweet of you, Ness, but I must disagree strongly on one point --- let him/her go forth, but PLEASE don't multiply. There are more than enough "whatever"'s already. And now at least we can feel confident that which ever company was foolish enough to offer this person a job will be exceedingly lucky that she turns it down. It's his/her present employers I'd feel sorry for

4
Posted by: Ness | 2007/06/07

Actually I was having a go at the idiots who just like the sound of their own voice. If they don't like it here then leave. If they don't like the advice given then go pay for it and see if its any different

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Sid | 2007/06/07

Hear hear, C!!

Reply to Sid
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/07

Ness, stop buffing the CS's bles! I'm sure he's VERY aware of how much you love him by now.

Reply to C.
Posted by: RMC | 2007/06/07

NO PLEASE!!! People like whatever should not be allowed to breed!

Reply to RMC