Question
Posted by: Valencia | 2004/09/27

Right contraceptive

I am almost 35 years old and a mother of two. I used DEPO for a year after the birth of my son, nine years ago.And I only used again for six months after the birth of my daughter,five years ago. These are the only instances that I've used some kind of contraceptive other than a condom. I do not need more kids, and my husband does not like the condom and at times we go without it. What is the safest contraceptive for the woman of my age?I never felt fine with DePO hence I stopped using it.

There are other safe and effective options like the pill if you do not smoke or an IUCD- mirena or others.
I suggest speak to a family planning advisor and discuss the options.