Question
Posted by: Supporting Riana | 2006/07/28

Riana, you are sick!!

Riana, how could you play with people's emotions like that. Where are you now that CS has picked up that you are sending posts for yourself?? Do u have an explanation for this?? Please just stop wasting our time!! There are so many other people that reallly deserve the support yiu have been getting.

Comments from Riana ? Libby ? Lauren ? Old Uncle Tom Cobbleigh ?

23
Posted by: Delene | 2006/07/28

LOL....cs always funny!!!

Supporting riana, I dont waiste my advice & if I do...It wont harm nobody.
But forgiveness is certainly a huge part of life......I dont know riana. SO she did nothing to me. She cant betray me. I cant feel foolish if I dont know her. So what do we have to loose?

Reply to Delene

Good for yo Delene, if you want to waste your advice then suit yourself!!Not all of us like being treated as fools. Clearly you've got a big heart!
Good luck while you at it!!!

Reply to Supporting Riana
Posted by: Delene | 2006/07/28

Supporting Riana, Nobody will be banned from this site for seeking attention.

Its just an indication that she is in need for help. And that is what this site is for - helping.
Other people have too made up stories before, and we have welcomed them back.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Me | 2006/07/28

Funny how her supporter Libby is quiet throughout...

Reply to Me

Amazing how people seek attenion these days! Riana, do let us know when u are admitted, cuz u do need help seriously. U r disgusting and you need to be banned from this site. Would u really be that desparate to look for attention that you would actually lie about something so serious.U must be ashamed of rourslef, im sorry but i dnt have any sympathy for you, you are just disgusting.

Reply to Supporting Riana

WOW!! Must say, at least it has been an interesting few days.

I will let Riana be. What goes around comes around!! Sis man!

But you know what, for anyone in such a position that "Riana" described... I do feel sorry for you and I will support you. In this instance, Riana, i will be thinking of you when they take you into the Psych ward!

Posted by: ~Wings~ | 2006/07/28

Ahhhhhhh! Thanks Chelle!

Reply to ~Wings~
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/07/28

~Wings~ - CS has access to that info. We can't check.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: ~Wings~ | 2006/07/28

Ohhhhhhhh! How do you check the IP address??

Reply to ~Wings~
Posted by: Curious | 2006/07/28

Post 3067 and 3068 those are the two posts CS is referring to, for anyone who hasn't read them.

I was also very dubious, gave her the benefit of the doubt, but my instincts, right from the beginning told me this was a fake posting....Riana's grammar similar to Alana's and Megan...now we have another one... Lauren...I'm pretty sure they are all one and the same person.

Riana whoever you are what do you have to say for yourself now. You do need help, counselling and support. Buzz is right
just be yourself. Be true to who you are, worts and all.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/07/28

Well said Buzz - you don't need an over the top story to get support for the other things that you're going through in your life. Lots of us just need a kind word sometimes and are very prepared to give encouragement even if you're just having a bad hair day!

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Buffs | 2006/07/28

well.. lets wait and see if she bothers to try and explain.. i dont think she will though..

Oh well... life goes on

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/07/28

I knew last Friday that Riana wasn't telling the truth. She was supposed to visit her daughter at 5, but at 16h45 she was still posting messages on the forum. To travel from Fourways to Randburg, takes much longer than 15 minutes, especially that time of the day.

Riana: why don't you just be yourself, without telling stories? You are a good enough person just the way you are, without having to impress people, or trying to gain sympathy. Some of us have been here a long time, and can sniff a "story" a mile away. Join the forum, but be yourself.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Me | 2006/07/28

I knew that something was amiss.. i stil have other suspicions about this Riana, Libby person. The "Lauren" was just so obvious....

people are really sick out there.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Delene | 2006/07/28

Well, interesting................like i said. When something is too much, usually is.

It got too much

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/07/28

It's the post where I agreed with you - lol.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Delene | 2006/07/28

Oh, i thought about Libby's and riana being the same person

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/07/28

You're wrong Delene, read it again.

Chelle, you're so right...

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/07/28

I found it - he says that Riana and Lauren had the same IP address - The truth has a way of getting out.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/07/28

Which post did CS say that?

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Delene | 2006/07/28

I did read that its NOT the same IP adresses...........

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/07/28

Isn't it amazing!!!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: W | 2006/07/28

Why u use the 'supporting Riana' name still?

Reply to W