Question
Posted by: Monique | 2007/12/18

Rhumatoid and Pregnant

Hi, I am 5 weeks pregnant and I have rhumatoid Arthiritis, I was on chronic meds but left them Immediately! I have the condition in my feet and my wrist(not to bad and my pointing finger-right hand. I would just like to know if The baby is going to be ok and will my rhumatoid get worse.

I don't really know about medication that i can take now, got painomol from pharmacy is there any other/
M

What medication were you taking?

1
Posted by: monique | 2007/12/18

I was on arcoxia and took chortisone(1 Month) finished a month ago, I stopped the arcoxia immediately when i heard I was pregnant!

Reply to monique