Question
Posted by: MEG | 2004/01/19

Rhonda Travis

I had crushed the talus bone in my foot(Jan 29,2oo3) I finally had to have a bone fusion.On Oct 9th 2003 I had a bone fusion. It has been four months since the fusion, I still have pain in my ankle and my foot stays swelled all of the time. how long will it take my foot to totally recover ? Since Ihave always worked in a factory and waited tables should Iapply for disability?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Meg

Sounds like quite a tough break you have going. The best thing to do is to contatct your surgeon and ask all the questions as he/she will know how well things went.
Douglas